Two rednecks, Bubba and Cooter, decided that they weren't going anywhere in life and thought they should go to college to get ahead.
Bubba goes in first, and the professor advises him to take math, history and logic.

"What's logic?" asked Bubba.

The professor answered, "Let me give you an example. Do you own a weed-eater?"

"I sure do," answered Bubba.

"Then I can assume, using logic, that you have a yard," replied the professor.

"That's real good," Bubba responded in awe.

The professor continued, "Logic will also tell me that since you have a yard, you also have a house."

Impressed, Bubba shouted, "AMAZING!"

"And since you own a house, logic dictates that you have a wife."

"Betty Mae! This is incredible!"

"Finally, since you have a wife, logically I can assume that you are heterosexual," said the professor.

"You're absolutely right! Why, that's the most fascinating thing I ever heard of! I can't wait to take this here logic class."

Bubba, proud of the new world opening up to him, walked back into the hallway where Cooter waswaiting.

"So, what classes are ya takin?" Cooter asks.

"Math, history and logic," replies Bubba.

Cooter asks, "What is logic?"

"Let me give you an example. Do ya own a weed-eater?"

"No."

"You're gay ain't ya?"